Artificial Intelligence in Mediation: The Future Has Not Been Written
More information and content available via the links below
Richard C. Mason
Expert Witness Legal Consulting
Neutral Case Evaluation
Specializing in Insurance and Reinsurance Matters
Accredited CLE Provider (Pennsylvania)
CLE by MasonADR
Approved for CLE credit:
‣ "How to Effectively Read and Understand a Liability Insurance Policy" (On Demand): 2 credits
‣ "The Attorney-Client Privilege and Insurance Claims" (On Demand): 1 credit
‣ "Attorney Liability for Aiding and Abetting a Client's Wrongdoing: Law and Ethics" (On Demand): 2 credits (1 ethics)
‣ "The Insurer's Right and Duty to Settle Claims" (Live rebroadcast, March 8, 2023): 1 credit
‣ "Privilege Logs: Law and Practice" (Live rebroadcast, March 9, 2023): 1 credit
On-demand programs expressly approved for CLE credit in Pa. and N.J.. Live Rebroadcast programs approved in Pa.
I concentrate on insurance and insurance-related disputes (including reinsurance).
Focus: I will schedule no more than one mediation per week
Diligence: I will read and analyze every point presented and engage on substance to facilitate resolution
Specializing in reinsurance disputes, with a particular focus on Accident & Health and Life reinsurance disputes
Specializing in claim handling and bad faith issues, with a particular focus on Directors & Officers Liability Insurance Disputes and Professional Liability Insurance Disputes
Legal advice concerning complex insurance and reinsurance questions, benefitting from 30 years of experience and study from a nationally recognized authority on insurance coverage.
Check out my newest blog entries:
Disclaimer: This website is not a solicitation for business. All content on this website is intended to provide general information about MasonADR, LLC and an opportunity for interested persons to contact me. The content of this website is not offered as legal advice or legal opinion. No representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, are contained on this website.