More information and content available via the links below
CLE by MasonADR
Approved for CLE credit:
‣ "How to Effectively Read and Understand a Liability Insurance Policy" (On Demand): 2 credits
‣ "The Attorney-Client Privilege and Insurance Claims" (On Demand): 1 credit
‣ "Attorney Liability for Aiding and Abetting a Client's Wrongdoing: Law and Ethics" (On Demand): 2 credits (1 ethics)
‣ "The Insurer's Right and Duty to Settle Claims" (Live rebroadcast, September 13, 2022): 1 credit
‣ "Privilege Logs: Law and Practice" (Live rebroadcast, September 14, 2022): 1 credit
On-demand programs expressly approved for CLE credit in Pa., N.J., and Texas. Live Rebroadcast programs approved in Pa.
(New York State acknowledges CLE credit for Pa.-approved programs such as the above).
I concentrate on insurance and insurance-related disputes (including reinsurance).
Focus: I will schedule no more than one mediation per week
Diligence: I will read and analyze every point presented and engage on substance to facilitate resolution
Specializing in reinsurance disputes, with a particular focus on Accident & Health and Life reinsurance disputes
Specializing in claim handling and bad faith issues, with a particular focus on Directors & Officers Liability Insurance Disputes and Professional Liability Insurance Disputes
Check out my newest blog entries:
Disclaimer: This website is not a solicitation for business. All content on this website is intended to provide general information about MasonADR, LLC and an opportunity for interested persons to contact me. The content of this website is not offered as legal advice or legal opinion. No representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, are contained on this website.